Translate

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Next Block....

As then it came to me...It is really not what I expected. Nothing like what I deserve. He fell short, and I allowed it to be done. What next? Nothing major...just packing up. Moving on to higher heights or other longitudes and latitudes...what are your coordinates? Will you direct me to you? Or will I have to make believe, here on this corner; imagining that it is when it is not? I can not imagine living with the hope of the not EVER....would you? Could you allow yourself to partake in something that is worse than a broken record? I guess if you implement love as a factor you could. But why want to? There is so much passion in the NEW. So much to gain and live through. I believe it is the FRESHNESS of it all. Just like new sheets, new apartments, new clothes, etc...we live in that moment. Savor every memory and character components. Never wanting to loose it. So DON'T. Start packing...I did. Move on. No fear. To the next block...Welcome home, to here....For NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment