Translate

Monday, June 15, 2009

Newness...

There is this thing called newness...sometimes we bask in it; other times we run from it. I need to exprience this, this fresh new way of thinking, his optimism, the fear of the unexpected but the excitement of the possibilities!

I am happy. I love knowing that he still gazes at me, when I smile. I stare at him from miles and he feels me. Wonder if he wants me to? Wonder if he already knows, and sees a future of two? I just sit back and enjoy the view. He will jump on the ride eventually. But in this time I will give him desire....make him want more. So he admires my anatomy, the words I speak and the abkility to let nature take its course...He delights in me, but fears encounters and so do I, but I am not scared to try and make him happy.

So what do you say? Embrace the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment