Translate

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Learning VS Memorizing: TRUTH SPEAK SERIES

I can't understand those who confuse attendance in church with a relationship with God. It is the same as confusing memorization with learning. Memorizing biblical scriptures doesn't mean that you have learned and/or are applying the scripture to your life. So just because you attend church, doesn't mean you have a relationship with God. Stop beating people over the head with scripture when you don't even apply it to your own life! I know I have said this before (in a different way) but I continue to see it on my timeline, or when I tell people the last time I went to church they look at me like I should be behind bars! But you have more faith in your preacher or "people" than you do in God. I not now nor will I ever take credit for my stregnth. I am strong because my faith is strong, therefore I can do all things! Battles are a test of that faith. I have never lost a battle nor have I fell victim to something I know is not of God.

In case you were wondering, I grew up in church. From my attendance I gained the tools I needed to establish my OWN relationship with GOD. And I did just that. I will never allude to being anything I am not. And I walk in MY PURPOSE everyday. Everyone has a different purpose and walk in this life, so stop assuming if someone else's actions don't match your own or what you "think" it should be that it is NOT RIGHT.  You are NOT RIGHT for focusing on anything else but YOURSELF.  Be accountable for you and no one else. Love your neighbor like you love social media. Stop hating on and antagonizing people and be motivated to support and love like you "get money". Check your focus! Because all of those who really want to affect change start with themselves! Be the example not just a critic.  

Someone can be categorized as ignorant but taught to read and write; at that point they are no longer ignorant. To often we validate stereotypes but hate to be stereotyped. Stop desiring to "look" better instead of actually "being" better. Learn to make a change instead of memorizing/mimicking behavior that makes you "look" the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment