Translate

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Vertical Perspective

So I woke up this morning with God in mind. Same as every morning, but this time my perspective was misconstruded. I found that life, in my eyes, exemplifies plainess. I needed to add the adversity; for controversy sparks interest. So I thought for you. Took a right on my block and came back to you. For peace, through these words I breath through. These posts I create to tell you...my story. Are you listening? Can you see the view horizontally? If so, you need to stop and take a second glance. Take a second trip...take the sidewalk chalk and write vertical so that it is in plain view. If written vertically you will see it moves; now up and down. Can you think that way? Can you open your mind to challenge habit? Can you relate to this eloquence? Let me speak to you....I am sure by now confusion is an understatement; but I bet you will remember the message. And as the light bulb clicks you will return. You will find reason in the madness and adapt to it. The Vertical Perspective...move through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment