Translate

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Next Move....

I am stuck here...thinking...thinking....thinking.......of my next move. Where to next? Almost twenty-five, fairly successful...could be better. Kind of feel like college was more of a past time and not a contributor to future endeavors. Ask myself where would I be had I skipped it? With this perseverance would I be a successful writer and published poet? Would I be the next Jill Scott? I take that back...Would I be a courageous vocalist? Where would I be? LOST, I would assume. I needed my four years to find me. Realize my passion. Acquire the courage to seek it. Acquire the love needed to fight for it. I needed to complete me by realizing who ME is. Do you know who you are? Are you trapped like so many...Stuck in between facade and reality...Fighting to decipher the difference between dreams and life horizontally. Allowing figments of your imagination to deceive you when truth is right in front of you. I can see it... Can you? Don't fight the reality, let it lead you. I am following it to my next move...

No comments:

Post a Comment