Translate

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Breakthrough

Eagerly I anticipated this day and I was faced with it. I looked divinity in the eyes and smiled at him. So fearless and captivating....are you ready for it? I can't wait. I finally see truth in the dim and light in the unjust. I want to get to where it was. Can we go back there? Bliss with imperfections...I was alright there. I admit wrongs but how long do we suffer with it? Is this my test? Am I passing it? I need to know can you make it better than...it was....I need him to cure this. No matter how hard I try I can not fight this. I am weak and I am beating myself up for it. I want to be ok with this. The current, the present, this moment...it's because of the choice I made, and I relive it. Every minute of everyday, I long to take it back. Got to make it better for the next, but I am not really sure I want that. I have broken through...admitted my truths and see the right and wrong in them. Making new decisions considering them. Want another chance to mend them, but that is not always given. Can I steal it? That is how bad it is...my heart won't let me rest with this; so until I see an opportunity to fix it...I wait here...breaking pens to release it...And the more and more time you give me...The deeper it will get!

No comments:

Post a Comment