Translate

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Questions

My soul and mind are free, but my heart is with you. I love living and loving you. And of all the times I think about the situation I find no resolution. No reason for not coping.

Why is this so hard?

Did I really loose myself in you?

Why?

How can I get me back?

I want me back with you...My soul illuminates in your presence. You radiate me...I love you.

Will you ever?

Give me reasons for suggestions of marriage in future tense?

Was it false hopes to see what you were up against?

I never asked for you...never sought or even wanted us. It just happened. And now I miss it....

Was it miscommunication that kept the distance?

I think we still longed for one another...

Was it fear of truth that we never ignored? Or did we?

To many questions with so few answers. My fate lies in your light. My heart seeks the whispers of your soul. It kills me to hear it calling me, but it is muffled by her...it is drowned out by the thoughts of progression in misery...She will never be me. You still long for it every time our eyes meet. And you always will....We are incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment