Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Love Verse/Poerty

When confusion consumes what determines the outcome? Is it the heart or head? What brings clarity? How do I rid myself of the clouds and the blurred vision? I need the answers quick....he awaits my decision.

I know what feels right, but is it better for the future? Damn it, I, stuck now, confronted with thoughts and resolutions that derive from common sense, feelings and logistics. How plain does truth get? I mean, I knew what it was and what it could have been...and if you didn't you would have never given me...you. So, torn now between present and fate. Where does you heart lay? How much are you willing to put at stake?

As for I...nothing. No man, no woman, no earthly possession could make you be uncertain. You are the derivation of my certainty...No doubt in you. No doubt in we. I never know how the words are perceived until I tap the keys. I write continuously...stop...re-read. My preparation for your clarity. I see you. I hear you.. Peace overtakes you... I touch grace, and we grazed the side of your cheek and you involuntarily close your eyes...

No longer you fight. Surrender to we. I now done with the ride...can we partake? Are you ready to be...extraordinary. Love me...

I just want to be yours. And forever is questionable, but this heart is undeniable. And true love immeasurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment