Translate

Monday, April 20, 2009

If this is the last time I sing, last time I spit verse or get to look at the sunshine.....(deep breath.....sigh) I know I am done. I lived this life to the best of my ability. No one could ever say I never LIVED. I have and continue to fearlessly conquer this thing called life. I love and live knowingly...willing to accept all possibilities. I know that this is not and will not be forever.

I, always prepared for the inevitable, will never regret what life has given me. I have learned so much and lived such a full life that if he calls me tomorrow I would come running. I grind and I love like it could all be over soon; like it could all vanish in a second. God given drive...That is coming from a place deeper than you or I. If you could comprehend it you would probably try and live your life the same as I. Yet so few have the capacity to deal with it.

I, I am that she that has the world on lean; and so the axis still spins. Mother nature and the essence of fertility.

And if I had to say, what my last words would be...I would bless God and tell true love to hold a place for me. No matter how far apart we are. Our hearts and souls are eternally linked now. I would thank him for every opportunity, and release life with a smiling face and eased soul.

Have you ever thought of viewing life through this light? A vertical perspective...can you see it for what it is? I will give you a moment to think on it.......Now....Your reply please...

No comments:

Post a Comment