Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Virtual Diary

So I come to you for understanding, my virtual diary.  Sometimes things make more since once read and or written.  I don't know about you but I walk this life seeking understanding, to gain knowledge and evoke love.  I understood that more recently, I was looking for someone to learn something from.  I found in previous relationships, whether platonic or intimate, that each individual not only had something to gain from my friendship but I found that I grew personally in each relationship.  Some of those growth lessons caused relationships to conclude and others contributed to generous amounts of learning.  For most I appreciate my lessons.  Sometimes though I hate that love didn't always turn out the way I wanted it to or I would have liked.  Despite that fact however, I keep living, loving and learning.  I will never get tired of that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment