Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Breaking Me Down...

So I once wrote about a love that I longed for, one that I thought would stand the test of time and now I am here writing about another love that is breaking me down. Not in a bad way, but in a way that makes me view love in a totally different perspective. I appreciate clarity. No matter what form it comes in.

Just because I'm over you
Doesn't mean he's right for me
I fought hard to make sure
If its love
It would never again pass me
And this time was no exception
I must learn a valuable lesson
I must leave my pride
I must stray away from stubbornness
I must increase communication
I have to create you a space
Not a crevice to seep in
When I least expected
I had to open the door
And give you the key
But
Fear emerges
The foundation of the barriers I created
And now back at square one
No love
No lessons learned
I give it another shot
This time it's right
But I lose sight
And loves not alike
No where to turn
Surrounded with fear
Holding hands with pride
In the arms of stubbornness
With no love by my side...

No comments:

Post a Comment