Translate

Monday, May 21, 2012

MILLENNIALS & HOMOSEXUALITY...TRUTH SPEAK SERIES


So I dedicate this post to the younger generation.  I am unaware of the proper generalization.   I understand that my sisters and I fall in the category of Generation Y but I am going to call these children born in the range of mid to late 1990s to early to mid 2000s, the Millennials.

My thoughts on the Millennials & The Fad of Homosexuality:

What is sad is how so many of our youth are followers.  Just about everyone is homosexual.  As a woman of strong Christian moral, I do not condone homosexuality however I do not judge those who make conscious decisions to be homosexuals.  But I do feel that the Millennials are taking homosexuality as a fad.  I remember when so many feared coming out about their sexual preference.  As a child I had no idea my uncle was homosexual, not until he had passed away and I was about 16 years old.  That is when I found out what he died from and I over heard my parents/aunts/uncles discussing it and put the pieces together.  But up until that point I had no reason to inquire about homosexuality.   I didn't know what homosexuality was.  Unfortunately the Millennials advance far before they are mature enough to handle the information they receive.  I feel that these children are making a mockery of  homosexuality.  I am by no means bashing those who feel that "that is the way they were born"  I am nearly pointing out that every young girl or man in middle and high school were not born that way.  But it seems as if it is the more popular thing to do now a days.

I would want these children to make up their own minds.   Find their own paths.  For a country that is based on Christian value and moral we deviate so far from making sure to impose that values and moral.  We are not put on this earth to judge anyone.  Only GOD can do that.  But we can share the word.  We can inspire others.  We can educate on what the word says, on GOD'S expectation.  We do not have the authority to criticize or mock.  I don't agree with that.  Even though I don't personally agree with homosexuality and that is not my preference, I would never criticize, hate, pass judgment or mock anyone.

What are your thoughts???


No comments:

Post a Comment