Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

I Wish...

You know today I wish I could get on a plane and not return until I am ready.  I found that some of the best experiences of my life I made possible.  I feel like I have to continue to make my own opportunities.  What am I waiting for?  Nothing and no one but me.  I am currently thinking of a plan to return to a space of mental, physical and emotional peace.  Stability.  My sanity.  I need you.  Not that I have just lost my mind, but I am better in a place of travel and adventure.  My world can be accessed through my laptop.  That is all I need.  My writing is here, my voice is heard here and my school can be accessed here so I feel like its all I need for now.  Sounds crazy how dependent on technology we are, but if I was perfectly honest with myself for a moment, I wish I was back in London, living my life...

Now thinking of my escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment