Translate

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random Thought

You know if I thought that life was going to be easy I would not try. I would make no effort in the pursuit of my goals. I would have given up on all of the projects, all of my commitments and all of my responsibilities, because that would have been easy.


As much as I love life I do get discouraged. I am around people all the time that remind me that I am great, and doing great things but why do I get discouraged? I am in the midst of all the positivity and I can not remain encouraged.


There are times I feel invincible and more than capable of being amazing. Then there are times where I question the reality of the capacity to actually achieve all the goals I have set for myself. I want so much out of life and I focus so much on achieving the goal that I do not take time to commend myself. I do not take time to encourage myself. I keep going and going and giving and giving until I have nothing left.



I am encouraging you to applaud your success. I want you to take moments in life to smile and reflect on your own greatness. You are great and even if you are not surrounded by a great support system, just know that you are more than capable. You hold all the cards. You play them. Make every move count.


And now it is time for me to take my own advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment